Do you struggle with money mindset blocks? Then you HAVE to listen to today’s episode with entrepreneur, Chris Harder. I met him in a very unique way (you’ll hear the full story in the intro!) and I have to say, he is one of the kindest and most generous humans I know.
After an 11-year career as a hard-working executive and partner in the banking industry, Chris was feeling burnt out and lacking fulfillment (I can totally relate to that story). Since then, he’s retired from banking and teamed up with his wife Lori and her brand, LoriHarder.com, to find the meaning and purpose that was missing in his previous corporate career.
Chris is also the host of the hit podcast, For The Love of Money, which helps people bust through their money blocks so they can pursue wealth and use their earnings as a positive tool for good in a world with many needs.
In today’s episode, we’ll be talking about how you can reach new levels of wealth, why our culture has a problem with generosity, how to work through financial issues with your partner, and the steps Chris and Lori have taken over the years to create a truly incredible relationship and marriage! (Seriously, these two have something special together.)
Check out the episode below:
In this episode, you’ll hear about things like…
- The most common money mindset blocks that keep people from truly living in abundance and wealth.
- The reason that our ego can literally be our biggest overhead and how it can cost us.
- An interesting way to look at The Law of Attraction and how to manifest bigger things (in a completely different way).
- A time when Chris read 30 books in 30 days — why he did it and what he learned from the experience.
- Why our culture thinks it’s taboo to share our acts of generosity and how we can shift that paradigm in a meaningful way.
- Chris’s thoughts on how powerful women can find a man that can keep up with them, rather than resenting their ambition.
- Chris’s best relationship tips to cultivate a stronger and more loving bond with your romantic partner (and the special activity that he and his wife do together every single day to build a deeper connection).
Some Questions I ask…
1. What are some of the most common Money Mindset Blocks that you see people have? And how can they work through them?
2. What are some of the strategies that you and your wife, Lori, have used to intentionally created a stronger relationship together?
3. A lot of ambitious women struggle to find partners that can keep up with them. How can these types of women find men that aren’t intimidated by their power?
Links from the interview:
- Chris’s Podcast, For The Love of Money
- Chris Harder on Instagram
- Lori Harder (Chris’s Wife)
- Artichoke Pizza
- Pursuit With Purpose Podcast, Episode 19 with Jim Fortin
- Tai Lopez: Here In My Garage
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap and Others Don’t, by Jim Collins
What do you think?
I’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode. What are you manifesting in business and in life? Have you struggled with money blocks in the past? Leave a comment below and let’s chat. 🙂
Here’s how to subscribe + review
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people (something about iTunes algorithms?). I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode.
Loving the podcast? I encourage you to use the hashtag #PursuitWithPurpose to show our PWP tribe how you live your purpose everyday. Plus, you’ll get to sift through the hashtag to find other business owners who care about community and connectedness over competition and comparison. And I’ll be reposting some of my favorite images and stories, too. 🙂
Thank you for listening!