If you’re like most entrepreneurs, you’re always looking for strategic ways to take your sales, performance, and income to a higher level. If you’re like most people though, after a few uneasy attempts, you find yourself easily falling back into your old patterns. (Am I right?!) In this episode, you’ll discover exactly how your brain has been working against you and what you need to do to create lasting changes, which will significantly improve your performance.
Jim Fortin is a master at helping people rewire their brains in order to get what they want out of life, and that’s exactly what he’s going to help you do in today’s episode. If you’ve ever wanted to move past bad habits and negative thought patterns that keep you stuck, then you’ll want to hear what Jim has to say! And after you tune in, be sure to check out Jim’s free video training series, which will help you break any bad habit without using willpower.
Ready to dive in?
Check out the episode below:
In this episode, you’ll hear about things like…
- How to reprogram your brain to overcome the habits and thought patterns that have held you back for years (and why you’ve never been able to do this before).
- How to change the identity and beliefs that you’ve already formed (and how to determine what your identity is at the subconscious level).
- The steps involved in reinventing your life, breaking bad habits, and creating the life you want.
- How to use visualization as a tool for growth.
- The most important thing to remember when trying to sell your products and services (and why you’re not getting the results you deserve).
Links from the interview:
- The Easy Way To Break Any Bad Habit Without Using Willpower (Free Video Training)
- Jim’s Episode on the Mind Your Business Podcast
- Think and Grow Rich, by Napoleon Hill
- As A Man Thinketh, by James Allen
What do you think?
I’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode. Which habits or thought patterns do you want to change in your life? How are you holding yourself back? Do you have any habits you’re looking to form, or quit? Leave a comment below and let’s chat. 🙂
Here’s how to subscribe + review
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people (something about iTunes algorithms?). I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode.
Loving the podcast? I encourage you to use the hashtag #PursuitWithPurpose to show our PWP tribe how you live your purpose everyday. Plus, you’ll get to sift through the hashtag to find other business owners who care about community and connectedness over competition and comparison. And I’ll be reposting some of my favorite images and stories, too. 🙂
Thank you for listening!