Tune In to the Episode: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher
Have you ever been hypnotized?
You may think of the practice as something of fantasy, but hypnosis is actually a therapeutic technique and can help you in various ways. It’s a calm state of altered-consciousness that allows a person to recall memories or be guided to change a behavior (for example, quit smoking or adopt healthier eating habits.)
Sound like something you might want to try?
In this episode we’re taking a deep dive into the subconscious with hypnotherapist and neurolinguistic master practitioner, Juliet C Obodo. After working in the corporate world, Juliet took a major career pivot and began living her limitless life fueled by her passion of hypnosis.
“If you go back to your past and resolve the memories that are holding you back in the present, those that are preventing you from creating the ideal future, that is when you have a true transformation.” – Juliet C. Obodo
Listen to the episode below:
This episode discusses topics like…
- A few of the benefits you can notice by doing hypnosis, and how the practice differs from meditation.
- The way you can achieve true transformation using hypnosis.
- What’s happening to us inside our bodies when we are in hypnosis.
- What you can do using your brain to start upleveling your life right now.
- The lessons we can learn by observing the way babies learn and model the behavior of adults.
- Why hypnosis isn’t about mind control, and what it’s about instead.
- A practice you can use to unblock what is keeping you from being, doing and having.
- Where to start if you’d like to tap into the power of hypnosis.
Links from the episode:
- Juliet’s Instagram
- The Fwrd Institute
- Self-Hypnosis Bootcamp
- Get Your Shift Together Guide
- Reese Evan’s Episode
- Oura Ring
How to subscribe + review:
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released?
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to the iTunes algorithm and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people. I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode.
Share on social?
Did this episode help you expand what’s possible for your life or business? Do you think your social media followers may learn something, too? I’d be forever grateful if you shared it on social media. 🙂 If you do, tag @melyssa_griffin so I can repost you! Woohoo!
I’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode.
How do you think hypnosis could help you?
Thank you SO much for being here, sweet friend. I’m honored to walk this journey with you. See you in the next episode!