You might be wondering one of a few things right now…
- Where have you been for the past few months?!
- Why are you emailing me now after all this time?!
- Um who are you and why do you have my email address?! (Before you call the authorities, read this email! It’ll explain 😉).
Allow me to briefly refresh your memory…
Over the last 6-7 years, I’ve been called all sorts of things — a business coach, online marketer, course creator, multi 7-figure entrepreneur — you get the gist. I also have a podcast called Limitless Life that you might have listened to.
Basically, I intimately understand how to create profitable online businesses, and I’ve spent a career helping other people do the same.
Ringing a bell? I hope so!
Well, I have a feeling that I’m not alone when I say that the past two years have been the deepest metamorphosis for my soul. Do you feel that, too?
In the last 18 months, I’ve…
- Scaled back my multi 7-figure business to rediscover what true alignment with my mission looks like moving forward. I stopped doing launches, shut off my ads, and created real space for the next phase of my career and life to unfold.
- Let go of a long-term relationship, that despite so much beauty and love, I knew in my heart was not meant to continue.
- Moved away from my home of the last 7 years (Los Angeles) and to a new city and state (Austin, TX).
- Said an earthside goodbye to my beloved dog, Monja.
Virtually every area of my life has been flipped upside down. And for each of those billboard-sized soul shake-ups, there’ve been other smaller shifts that took place in their wake.
I feel like an entirely different person than the last time I emailed you. It’s wild!
While choosing an aligned, true, fully expressed life sounds sexy in theory…
…It also meant a deep letting go…
…Of the people I used to be.
…Of the labels and identities that used to make me feel safe and understood.
…Of anything in my life that no longer fits who I’m growing into.
It’s meant continuously answering the question, “Who am I now…now…now?”
And what’s true for me now?
It’s that I’m retiring.
At least, as the person you may have known me as.
The truth is that although I’ve helped thousands of people grow their online companies with speed, alignment, and ease…
…I’ve also found deep delight in helping people use their business as a vehicle for their self expression, as a portal to heal their generational trauma, and as a way to investigate what their deepest truth in the world looks like.
There’s a new path burning in my soul these days — one where wild self expression, ancient wisdom, transformation, intimacy, and inner healing are at the heart of what I do and how I help people.
And I feel a DEEP calling to support people through their own metamorphoses, rebirths, and evolutions.
There’s no more marketing here. There’s just truth.
You might be wondering what that means for my company, online courses, mastermind program, and podcast, so I’d love to share!
As I feel myself wanting to expand into realms beyond business coaching, I’ve decided to close my online courses later this year. (For the record, those are The Profitable Creator, Email List Academy, and The Confident Creator). If you own any of these courses, not to worry — you’ll still retain access to them indefinitely. 🙌🏼
And if you want to jump into any of my courses at a discount, that opportunity will be comin’ atcha next week before they say goodbye for good.
As for my Aligned Abundance Mastermind coaching program, we just finished an absolutely incredible 6-month round at the end of September.
I don’t currently have plans to renew it in its current form, but there will be other opportunities to work with me closely if that sounds juicy to you (stay tuned!).
And lastly, I will be bringing my Limitless Life podcast back soon. Think: deliciously honest conversations about life, creativity, spirituality, money, sacred sexuality and intimacy, living your purpose, speaking your rawest truth, metamorphosis, alignment, inner healing, and more. Eek, I can’t wait!
You might be asking…but why?
Well, I was at dinner last week with a good friend who’s also an entrepreneur.
He asked me how business was and I told him what I’ve shared with you today — that I’ve scaled everything back, I’m closing my online courses, and I’m allowing the spaciousness to guide my expansion.
I could see his logical mind initially go into WTF mode. 🤣
Why would you close everything that was working so well?!
Why not just keep the ads running and make money from your old programs?
Why not do a launch every once in awhile and generate revenue for years to come?
Why not sell or license your programs to another company?
They’re valid questions. Ones you might be thinking, too.
And my answer is simply…
There’s a cost to choosing something that isn’t deeply aligned in your soul:
So, while I could keep promoting my online business programs, I know that what feels true and of most integrity is to let go and create space for what else my soul is ready to birth.
I’ve jumped off a lot of cliffs in my life, friend. Every leap has only led me back to myself.
So, delightfully, joyfully, deliciously, I want you to know that this is not the end of this community or my company.
Really, it’s just the next evolution. 🔥
…Or as Dr. Dre would say…the next episode. (You might be glad to know that my cheeky humor and love of hip hop has decidedly not changed).
Later this week, I’m going to share all the juicy details about what’s next for me, for you, and for us.
Stay tuned to learn about what you can expect from me moving forward and how you can work with me more deeply if you feel called to.
So Much Love,
p.s. If you’d like to receive inspiring, truth-telling, soul-nourishing text messages from me, just text your name to (310) 359-1519. (Yes, I write and respond to them personally!). I also love sharing my latest musings and evolutions on my Instagram right here.
p.p.s. I released some of my FAVORITE EPISODES EVER on my Limitless Life podcast this year and casually haven’t told you about them. I’m going to link ‘em up below in case you want to have a listen while you wait for new episodes to drop. 🤗
- How to Reprogram Your Subconscious Mind for Success, with Reese Evans (episode 100)
- Step Into Your Inner Bad Bitch, with Gala Darling (episode 101)
- How to Thrive as a Highly Sensitive Person, with Brooke Nielsen (episode 102)
- Self-Love Magic, with Nikia Phoenix (episode 103)
- Why Entrepreneurs Should Focus on Mastery, with Glo Atanmo (episode 104)
- Make Aligned Decisions Using Your Human Design Authority, with Victoria Jane (episode 105)
- How to Actually “Do the Work” with Dr. Nicole LePera (episode 106)
- How Uncovering Your Inner Child Can Transform Your Relationships with Matt Cama (episode 107)
- Liberate Your Mind with Sah D’Simone (episode 108)
- Uplevel Your Life with Hypnosis with Juliet C. Obodo (episode 109)
- The Sacred Power of Cacao with Christine Hernandez (episode 110)
- How to Embrace Ease & Flow in Your Life with Zakia Haughton (episode 111)