Tune In to the Episode: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher
CHOCOLATE! It’s one of the most popular sweet treats all over the world — And I’d be surprised if you said you didn’t love to enjoy it from time to time… I know I do!
… But why am I talking about chocolate right now?
Well, one of the main ingredients found in chocolate — cacao — has a LOT more benefits than you might think. It’s actually been used in sacred ceremonial settings since ancient times to enhance our connection to Mother Earth and invoke feelings of ecstasy.
In this week’s episode author, founder, and “cacao goddess” Christine Hernandez shares the transformative powers of cacao and how you can incorporate this medicine into your own life.
“That’s what the medicine does. It allows you to feel more deeply into whatever it is you get to feel and want to feel.” – Christine Hernandez
Listen to the episode below:
This episode discusses topics like…
- Why Christine says that cacao not only changed her life, but saved it.
- The way Christine came to realize that cacao was a big part of her ancestry and family history.
- What you can expect when taking the medicine, and what Christine’s own ceremony process looks like.
- Mainstream cacao, plus why it matters so much where your cacao comes from.
- The positive changes in the younger generation is seeing in terms of their knowledge of, and respect for, the medicine.
- Ways to connect to your sensual, feminine, and divine self.
- Why allowing ourselves to play more is so important for each one of us.
Links from the episode:
- Christine’s Instagram
- Christine’s Website
- Christine’s Maltyox Method
- Christine’s next Maltyox event on June 12th
- Christine’s book
- Christine’s Online Program
- Other Books Mentioned
How to subscribe + review:
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released?
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to the iTunes algorithm and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people. I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode.
Share on social?
Did this episode help you expand what’s possible for your life or business? Do you think your social media followers may learn something, too? I’d be forever grateful if you shared it on social media. 🙂 If you do, tag @melyssa_griffin so I can repost you! Woohoo!
I’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode.
Are you going to try cacao?
Thank you SO much for being here, sweet friend. I’m honored to walk this journey with you. See you in the next episode!