Tune In to the Episode: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher
Have you ever felt bad about feeling bad?
We often feel shame for feeling anything negative — and it’s super normal to do so. We think, “If I’m not happy, that means something is wrong with me.”
The truth is there’s no way to avoid negative feelings in life, but there are some things you can do to help yourself understand them… and even embrace them when they pop up.
In this episode I’m joined by Zakia Haughton, CEO and business systems extraordinaire, to talk about how getting truly in touch with your feelings can make everything in your life flow with more ease.
“Every feeling matters and no feeling in any season is better than another feeling in a different season. It’s all playing its part.” – Zakia Haughton
Listen to the episode below:
This episode discusses topics like…
- How to get to the place of embracing ease and flow in your life, and why it’s about so much more than balance.
- The ways we can use nature to guide us through our “seasons”.
- Specific practices to help break feelings of discomfort, and a reminder that no feeling is permanent.
- Why she has always had issues with the concept of “perfection”.
- A powerful gift that Zakia has been giving herself lately, and why she realized this needed to happen.
- A final reminder on why we shouldn’t be resisting our feelings when they arise.
Links from the episode:
How to subscribe + review:
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released?
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to the iTunes algorithm and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people. I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode.
Share on social?
Did this episode help you expand what’s possible for your life or business? Do you think your social media followers may learn something, too? I’d be forever grateful if you shared it on social media. 🙂 If you do, tag @melyssa_griffin so I can repost you! Woohoo!
I’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode.
How will you create more ease and flow in your life?
Thank you SO much for being here, sweet friend. I’m honored to walk this journey with you. See you in the next episode!