Calendar from snugstudio on Etsy
Hey there and welcome to Weekly Wishes, where I talk about the goals or challenges I want to achieve this week and also let you share your own through the link-up below. I’d love for you to join me and add a link to your own goal-oriented post! It’s a great way to make new friends from around the world and gain some motivation to achieve your weekly aspirations.
This Month’s Wishes
Since I didn’t set any wishes last week (but I DID share all of my goals for 2014!), I’m just going to dive into what I want to accomplish in January. I’m hoping that setting monthly goals will help us all to create a little framework for how we want our months to go. 🙂
- Host the first “Bloggers Giving Back” planning meeting. CAN’T.WAIT. Are you coming??
- Go to Corgi Beach Day!! I JUST found out they’re having one in January and Monja and I are soosososo excited.
- Move up to “level 2 agility” in Monja’s agility class. He’s currently at level 1 (the most beginner) but doing amazingly well!
- Create my first project with The Creative Collective! ….And not half-assed. I want to set aside time and really put my heart into it!
- Maaaaybe launch Special Project #1. Maybe. I still need to work on a few things but I am so EAGER.
- Finish my current book (Blink by Malcolm Gladwell) and start a new one! I really like “Blink” because for me, it SO accurately describes the intuition I feel as an INFJ.
- Go to at least two yoga classes. I bought a yoga Groupon last month and haven’t used it once! Time to get out there and try it. 🙂
- Go to a farmer’s market.
- Start pottery class. A couple of my friends and I signed up for a 10-week pottery/ceramics class and I can’t wait to spend a few hours each week just creating.
- Add a new portfolio to my website! This has been on my to-do list FO-E-VA! The designs I currently have in my portfolio don’t include any of my recent work and I really have just been wanting to shnaz up the look of my portfolio. Hopefully I can make it happen this month!
Weekly Wishes Participant Art
Each week I choose five themed photos that I liked from the previous week’s linked-up posts and display them with a link to your blog. Woohoo! Below, you can see the five photos I chose, based on last week’s theme: “Orange.”
THIS week’s photo theme is: “2014”
For next week, I want to try something a little different! Instead of setting a theme, I thought it would be fun if you just Instagrammed your Weekly Wishes in progress using the hashtag #WeeklyWishes. For example, if one of your wishes is to cook at home, then you could share a pretty picture of chopped veggies or your finished meal! I’ll go through the photos next week and share some of my favorites. Feel free to tag me too — @thenectarcollective 🙂
WEEKLY WISHES LINKUP RULES
1. Share your posts about your goals, challenges, or wishes for the week, month, year, decade, whatever! Entries completely unrelated to the theme or linked to your homepage will be deleted.
2. Link back to this site so others can get their goal-setting on, too! You can use the button below if you’d like!
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.melyssagriffin.com/tags/weekly-wishes/" title="The Nectar Collective" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.melyssagriffin.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/weekly-wishes-button.jpg" alt="The Nectar Collective" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
3. You can link up your posts on any day of the week, but the most common day to do so is Monday. 🙂
4. THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE OF ALL! You MUST visit the person’s blog who linked up directly before you and leave them a motivating comment. This is such an important part of this linkup! We are each here to encourage each other and build a community of determined women and friends. 🙂 If you do not do this, your post will be deleted from the link-up.