Tune In to the Episode: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher
Are you ready to meet your inner child?
More importantly… Do you know who they are and why they matter?
Inside all of us there’s an inner child that was once wounded. And that inner child can have some pretty big effects on who we are and how we function.
Inner child work, also referred to as inner child healing, is a way to address our needs that haven’t been met as children and heal the attachment wounds we formed. When you do inner child work, you become open to — and aware of — an entirely new world of possibilities for yourself.
In this week’s episode I’m joined by speaker, coach, and entrepreneur Matt Cama to take a look at why understanding your inner child is so important and discuss how you can begin healing your inner world so you can experience emotional freedom in your life.
““Our inner child is just the accumulation of all the unmet needs [we had] growing up, when we weren’t seen, when we weren’t heard and when we didn’t have that safe space for childlike expression.” – Matt Cama
Listen to the episode below:
This episode discusses topics like…
- Why having empathy for ourselves and others is the foundation for the entire healing process.
- Who our inner child is, and two of the most powerful questions Matt asks to help uncover it.
- Why he focuses on the inside game rather than the external to uncover patterns showing up in his clients’ relationships.
- What happens to our external world when we do the necessary inside work first.
- Why Matt feels so strongly that playing and having joy is everything in life and business.
- The key things from our childhood that are impacting and influencing our current relationship template.
Links from the episode:
- Matt’s Instagram
- Matt’s Website
- Matt’s Inner Child Workshop
- Matt’s Retreat
- Matt’s Twitter
- Matt’s YouTube
How to subscribe + review:
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released?
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to the iTunes algorithm and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people. I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode.
Share on social?
Did this episode help you expand what’s possible for your life or business? Do you think your social media followers may learn something, too? I’d be forever grateful if you shared it on social media. 🙂 If you do, tag @melyssa_griffin so I can repost you! Woohoo!
I’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode.
Have you uncovered your inner child?
Thank you SO much for being here, sweet friend. I’m honored to walk this journey with you. See you in the next episode!