Welcome to Weekly Wishes, a personal goal setting community where you can share your upcoming dreams and hold yourself accountable to achieve them. I’d love for you to join us and add a link to your own goal-oriented blog post! It’s a great way to make new friends from around the world and gain some motivation to achieve your weekly aspirations.
Happy Monday everyone! Bah! February already? As much as January seemed to fly by, when I sit back and reflect on everything that happened, it was a very full month. I kept busy with lots of work — it was my busiest and most profitable month in business to date. (Yay!). I also finally added five new contributors to TNC and I’m currently working on adding a virtual assistant to the team. Woohoo! Things have been pretty busy and exciting lately. I’m just tryin’ to keep up! 🙂
This past weekend, Paul and I also went to San Francisco, which was a great way to end the month. We ate a ton of food, explored beautiful places, and met up with some of our friends. All in all, it was a success. 🙂 Can’t wait for our next trip! (By the way, aren’t the colorful buildings in SF amazeballs? I don’t think I’ve ever used the word “amazeballs,” but it feels appropriate right now). 😉
Goals for February
- Hire a virtual assistant! This was one of my goals last week, but there ended up being a lot more interest than I expected (woo!!), so it’s taking me a bit longer to hire someone. Hopefully I can finish that up this week. Can’t wait!!
- Finish designing a new layout for TNC. This is a big goal of mine! I work as a graphic/web designer, and have done most of the design and coding for this site since it began. But I’d really love to change up the layout to be more “magazine” style (à la The Every Girl), which is more than my coding skills can handle. I’ve been chatting with some developers who I think are perfect for the job, but now I just need to design all the elements for the site so they can get it coded in. Any features you’d love to see?
- Move to LA! Hooooly moly. Is it scary that I’m set to move in exactly three weeks but haven’t found an apartment yet? It’s kind of difficult, since most places won’t wait that long for you to move in. I’m confident though! And after visiting SF this weekend, I’m excited to move out of Suburbia and into a more creative, bustling city.
- Celebrate TNC’s 2nd birthday! Dudes. TNC is turning two-years-old this week! I’m not sure how I’ll celebrate it (virtual party hat?), but I’m pretty darn grateful with how everything has turned out over the last couple years. 🙂
What are your goals for the month?
WEEKLY WISHES LINKUP RULES
1. Share your posts about your goals, challenges, or wishes for the week, month, year, decade, whatever! Entries completely unrelated to the theme or linked to your homepage will be deleted.
2. Link back to this site so others can get their goal-setting on, too! You can use the button below if you’d like!
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.melyssagriffin.com/tags/weekly-wishes/" title="The Nectar Collective" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.melyssagriffin.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Weekly-Wishes-Button.jpg" alt="The Nectar Collective" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
3. You can link up your posts on any day of the week, but the most common day to do so is Monday.
4. THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE OF ALL! You MUST visit the person’s blog who linked up directly before you and leave them a motivating comment. This is such an important part of this linkup! We are each here to encourage each other and build a community of determined women and friends. 🙂 If you do not do this, your post will be deleted from the link-up.