Welcome to Weekly Wishes, a personal goal setting community where you can share your upcoming dreams and connect with other goal-setters. I’d love for you to join us and add a link to your own goal-oriented blog post! It’s a great way to make new friends from around the world and gain some motivation to achieve your weekly aspirations.
Hi friends!! How was your Halloween weekend? Mine was fun and laid-back! Paul and I went to see the movie, Nightcrawler, on Halloween and thought it was pretty good. We also planned our Portland trip, which I’m stoked about! *heart eyes* And I got to hang out with one of my pals from Alt Summit, Jess. She’s such a sweetheart! Oh! And I even took up yoga (and I’m loving it!). It was a pretty good week. 🙂 I’m excited for November and December, because believe it or not, SoCal still has warm weather (and I want rain! And clouds! And sweaters!). Luckily it rained this weekend, so things are looking up. *grin*
How was your week?
Last Month’s Wishes
- Hire some awesome contributors! Yes! More to come from these awesome ladies. 🙂
- Plan something special for Monja’s birthday. Sure did! We all went camping in Crystal Cove for Monja’s birthday and it was a lot of fun. He also got loved on a whole lot, so he was a happy pup. Happy birthday baby Monj!
- Make real progress on my eCourse. Yes and no. Work got so crazy this month that I wasn’t able to work on it a whole lot. I think I need to take on less clients if I really want to make this happen!
- Plan our trip to Portland! Yep! Paul and I leave this Friday for a few days in Portland and I am stoked! We planned out our itinerary and I can’t wait to share our favorite spots with you all once we get back. 🙂
This Month’s Wishes
- E-COUUUURSSSEEE. I’m putting this as #1 because it’s something I really want to work on and finish. I think you’re all going to be pretty excited about it, too! Do you ever put something off because you can’t think of the right NAME for it? Bah! I feel like I have some great and helpful ideas, but I’m getting so hung up on what to call it that I’ve pushed it off again and again. Time to get over it and trudge on, right? 🙂
- Make yoga a habit. I recently started going to yoga classes and I am smitten! I want to make yoga a habit and go to classes consistently.
- Visit Portland! Woop wooooop! I can’t wait to get on a freakin’ airplane this week. There’s something about airports and flying that makes me SO happy. I can’t wait to go on a new adventure. 🙂
- Get back into blogging. Have you noticed that this blog hasn’t gotten as much love the past couple weeks? I have! And it’s bummin’ me out, you guys! October was my busiest month EVAR, so I had to focus a lot of energy on my design work, but I’m hoping November is more manageable. I miss being here everyday!
- Revise the “behind-the-scenes” parts of my business. You know, contracts, email templates, forms, etc. I revise and tweak things little by little as I go, but I think it’s time to devote half a day to knocking everything out and making sure all of my info is updated for clients.
What are your monthly goals for November?!
WEEKLY WISHES LINKUP RULES
1. Share your posts about your goals, challenges, or wishes for the week, month, year, decade, whatever! Entries completely unrelated to the theme or linked to your homepage will be deleted.
2. Link back to this site so others can get their goal-setting on, too! You can use the button below if you’d like!
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.melyssagriffin.com/tags/weekly-wishes/" title="The Nectar Collective" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.melyssagriffin.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Weekly-Wishes-Button.jpg" alt="The Nectar Collective" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
3. You can link up your posts on any day of the week, but the most common day to do so is Monday.
4. THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE OF ALL! You MUST visit the person’s blog who linked up directly before you and leave them a motivating comment. This is such an important part of this linkup! We are each here to encourage each other and build a community of determined women and friends. 🙂 If you do not do this, your post will be deleted from the link-up.