I’ve followed Danielle LaPorte for years (but seriously though, who hasn’t?), so it was a major honor to interview her for Episode #2 of the Pursuit With Purpose podcast.
If you don’t know Danielle, then she’s a best-selling author, creator of the Desire Map, and part of Oprah’s coveted Super Soul 100. She recently released her latest book, White Hot Truth, which is chock full of some of the deepest and most powerful lessons she’s learned in her life.
You can listen to the episode right here:
Click here to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes so you’re notified of new episodes. 🙂
In it, I ask Danielle about things like…
- How did her vision change about her book as she was writing it? What came up for her?
- How to be a REAL teacher online vs. someone who just regurgitates information.
- What “Conscious Optimism” is and how it can help us serve the world in a more meaningful way (despite all the crazy stuff that’s been happening lately).
- How to strive for outer measures of success…while still staying grounded and not getting caught up in the “rat race.”
- And which truth Danielle feels like she’s still searching for.
This was a truly beautiful interview and Danielle’s wisdom had me fist pumping the entire time. I hope you love it, too!
Links from the interview:
Subscribe and Review…pretty please?
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people (something about iTunes algorithms?). I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode!
Loving the podcast? I encourage you to use the hashtag #PursuitWithPurpose to show our PWP tribe how you live your purpose everyday. Plus, you’ll get to sift through the hashtag to find other business owners who care about community and connectedness over competition and comparison. And I’ll be reposting some of my favorite images and stories, too. 🙂
Thank you for listening!