I met Chris Winfield at the beginning of January, and immediately wanted him to become my best friend (no joke). Though…I have a sneaking suspicion that everyone feels that way about Chris. He’s one of the funnest, warmest, and most generous people I know.
When I met him, I was in New York City at a productivity workshop he was hosting, which we chat a bit about in the interview below. Since then, he’s grown into a great friend and mentor and has uplifted my life and business in ways I never could have done alone.
Chris has a seriously unique story — from running a huge, global marketing agency, to seeing his biggest fears come to fruition, to realizing that sometimes the worst things are the best things, to becoming one of the most sought-after publicity experts in NYC — Chris has done and seen it all.
And in this interview, he shares tons of the lessons he’s learned along the way, both about growing a stellar business, and creating a beautiful life.
You can listen to the episode below:
Click here to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes so you’re notified of new episodes. 🙂
In this episode, you’ll hear about things like…
- What it was like for Chris to run a big, global marketing agency. And how it felt when the company (and he) fell apart.
- The moment that changed everything for him, which had to do with his daughter and a piece of pizza.
- How he became one of the most positive people I know (after years of living in pessimism).
- The real secret to productivity (which has nothing to do with time management).
- “The Unfair Advantage Effect” — Chris’ amazing take on how to get more publicity and press for your business.
- And we’re also doing a couple hot seats with Pursuit With Purpose listeners, where Chris offers on-the-spot publicity advice.
So, go listen! This episode is honestly incredible, and Chris mixes vulnerable wisdom with actionable advice. I hope you love it.
And if you’re interested in the publicity workshop he’s hosting in July, get your little booty over to this website. He has helped me SO much in my business, and I know how valuable this workshop with him will be.
Links from the interview:
- Learn more about The Unfair Advantage Intensive on July 11th in NYC.
- Chris’ website.
- Chris’ Deconstructing Success podcast.
- Chris’ Instagram.
- Chris’ Facebook.
Subscribe and Review…pretty please?
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people (something about iTunes algorithms?). I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode!
Loving the podcast? I encourage you to use the hashtag #PursuitWithPurpose to show our PWP tribe how you live your purpose everyday. Plus, you’ll get to sift through the hashtag to find other business owners who care about community and connectedness over competition and comparison. And I’ll be reposting some of my favorite images and stories, too. 🙂
Thank you for listening!