Have you ever wondered what it would be like to travel the world and make a full-time income while doing it?
Cassie and Shay are best friends, business partners, and founders of The Bucketlist Bombshells, an online educational community that teaches millennials how they can create a business that allows them to work remotely and travel the world. Their online courses teach everything from graphic design and website design to business tactics for freelancers. They’ve been featured in places like Forbes and Elite Daily and are currently based in beautiful Bali.
And you won’t believe how they met.
They were both living in Mexico at the time, in an area where few foreign millennials tended to frequent. They saw each other in a cafe and instantly bonded over the fact they couldn’t find friends their age in town.
Now, they run a majorly successful online business together. The Universe works in mysterious ways, eh? 🙂
Cassie and Shay enrolled in Blog to Biz Hive after having a couple of unsuccessful launches (their words – not mine!) of their own online course. While I take no credit for their amazing success, you’ll hear in this interview how they turned those early course launch disappointments into a thriving 6-figure business that allows them to live their purpose, every single day.
Check out the episode below:
In this episode, we cover topics like…
- Why having a business partner can be tricky – and how Cassie and Shay do it so well!
- The lessons they learned from their first two failed launches, and how they shifted things in their business to see massive success after that.
- The importance of using your email list to listen to your audience and build a true community of raving fans.
- How the pricing of their course evolved (with the realization that their target audience was willing to pay for more value!
I can’t wait for you to dive into this episode! I know you’ll love the MAJOR wisdom that these two ladies have to share.
Want to learn more about my exclusive program that walks you through how to grow your audience and income as a blogger?
It’s called Blog to Biz Hive and I only open enrollment for this course ONCE a year. Well, my friend…it’s currently open for a limited time! I firmly believe that, like Cassie and Shay, you can grow an engaged audience and turn your blog into a massively profitable business. Click here to learn more about the program! Enrollment closes on August 30th, 2017, so make sure to join soon.
Links from the interview:
- Cassie & Shay’s Website, The Bucketlist Bombshells
- The Bucketlist Bombshells on Facebook
- The Bucketlist Bombshells on Instagram
- The Bucketlist Bombshells on Pinterest
- Cassie & Shay on Forbes.com: How 2 Millennial Women Made Over $130,000 While Traveling The World Full-Time
Subscribe and Review…pretty please?
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people (something about iTunes algorithms?). I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode!
Loving the podcast? I encourage you to use the hashtag #PursuitWithPurpose to show our PWP tribe how you live your purpose everyday. Plus, you’ll get to sift through the hashtag to find other business owners who care about community and connectedness over competition and comparison. And I’ll be reposting some of my favorite images and stories, too. 🙂
Thank you for listening!