Tune In to the Episode: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher
At some point or another you’ve probably wondered “why am I the way I am?”.
And to figure it out, you may have taken some of the big personality tests like the Enneagram, Myers-Briggs or DISC — or maybe you’ve turned to Astrology for some answers.
But have you ever heard of Human Design?
Human Design offers a map, or a manual, based on a combination of the I Ching, astrology, Kabbalah, Hindu-Brahmin chakra system, and quantum physics that indicates how you are unique as a person — in other words, what makes you tick. By understanding your Human Design, you can better align yourself to your energy, intuition and the world.
Sounds pretty incredible, right?
In this week’s episode I’m joined by Victoria Jane, Human Design expert and former Silicon Valley tech employee turned entrepreneur. Victoria spent 10 years hustling in Silicon Valley before reaching a major turning point that changed everything and led her to study Human Design and how it can help people. Today she works with growth-oriented, professional women to use Human Design to live and thrive – with less hustle and more flow.
“One of the key parts of that Human Design is that you are your own authority.” – Victoria Jane
Listen to the episode below:
This episode discusses topics like…
- A breakdown of Human Design and how it can uplevel your life.
- What is “authority” in Human Design, and the different kinds of Human Design that exist.
- The critical role that your nervous system, and your own self-care, will play in this journey.
- How Human Design plays can play a role in your own self-identity.
- The various ways you can use Human Design in business.
Links from the episode:
- Victoria’s Instagram
- Victoria’s FREE “Your Human Design + Work Flow” Guide
- Victoria’s Website
- Follow me (Melyssa Griffin) on Instagram for honest conversations about alignment, abundance, and my life.
- Follow the Limitless Life™ Podcast on Instagram for new episode releases and wisdom on how to live a life with no limits.
How to subscribe + review:
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released?
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to the iTunes algorithm and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people. I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode.
Share on social?
Did this episode help you expand what’s possible for your life or business? Do you think your social media followers may learn something, too? I’d be forever grateful if you shared it on social media. 🙂 If you do, tag @melyssa_griffin so I can repost you! Woohoo!
I’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode.
What’s your Human Design?
Thank you SO much for being here, sweet friend. I’m honored to walk this journey with you. See you in the next episode!