Hey friend! #NectarChat is our biweekly twitter chat where we discuss topics that are useful to bloggers and online entrepreneurs. Below, you can view past chat topics as well as information about upcoming chats.
Unfamiliar with Twitter chats? Here’s how they work:
Someone hosts the chat (in this case, us!) and shares questions on Twitter based on a specific topic. It’s kind of like an online workshop! You can respond to the questions (using the hashtag, #NectarChat) and see what everyone else has said, too. They are a GREAT way to meet others in your field, grow your Twitter and blog following, learn new things, and really feel the online community vibe.
If you’re new to Twitter chats, I recommend starting here: 6 Ways to Succeed During a Twitter Chat (And Our Favorite Chats for Entrepreneurs and Bloggers!)
Past #NectarChat Topics
- How to brand your blog + biz for success
- How to create a totally engaged audience
- How to deal with comparison + competition as a blogger
- How to find + harness motivation and creativity
- Using social media like a boss
- Using Pinterest to grow your blog traffic and income
- Makin’ the moolah: how to make a living through your blog + online biz
- How to collaborate in order to elevate your brand and make new friends
- Your email list: What to send, how to grow it, and why it’s important
- Let’s dissect your branding and design strategy and come up with a better one!