Tune In to the Episode: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher
There comes a point in almost every entrepreneurial journey where the need to switch things up is no longer just an option — it’s a necessity.
Whether due to burn-out, a major shift in your industry, or a total loss of passion for what you built your business on in the first place, you’re going to need to pivot at some point or another.
In this week’s episode I’m joined by creative entrepreneur, online educator, speaker and world-class travel blogger, Glo Atanmo to talk about how pivoting can actually end up being the best thing for you and your business.
“It’s going to happen for every entrepreneur. You’re going to get to a point where you’re going to feel like you need to break your business in order to rebuild it, and to hold the capacity of the person that you’re becoming.” – Glo Atanmo
Listen to the episode below:
This episode discusses topics like…
- How to know when to make a pivot in life.
- What doing it for the “90 percent” means.
- How to take an intentional approach to social justice movements.
- What can become possible in our lives when we focus on mastery.
- How to balance setting boundaries and the desire to serve others.
- Social media detoxes and what they look like.
- What can be so scary about creating space, plus practices to create space in your life.
- How Glo continues to maintain a sense of creativity and fun each and every day.
Links from the episode:
- Glo’s Instagram
- Glo’s Courses
- Getaway House
- Follow me (Melyssa Griffin) on Instagram for honest conversations about alignment, abundance, and my life.
- Follow the Limitless Life™ Podcast on Instagram for new episode releases and wisdom on how to live a life with no limits.
How to subscribe + review:
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released?
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to the iTunes algorithm and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people. I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode.
Share on social?
Did this episode help you expand what’s possible for your life or business? Do you think your social media followers may learn something, too? I’d be forever grateful if you shared it on social media. 🙂 If you do, tag @melyssa_griffin so I can repost you! Woohoo!
I’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode.
How are you going to focus on Mastery?
Thank you SO much for being here, sweet friend. I’m honored to walk this journey with you. See you in the next episode!