You know what every blogger has in common?
We all start at zero. Zero pageviews. Zero followers. Zero errrrthang.
But staying at or near “zero” for weeks, months, or even years can be one of the worst feelings, especially when we feel like “we’re doing everything right.” And especially when we yearn to create an engaged community or a full-time blog biz.
I’ve been asking you all what you need help with most, and I keep hearing things like this:
- I want to grow my pageviews. I see so many bloggers growing their networks and I *feel* like I’m doing everything right, but I still struggle to increase my traffic.
- Driving people to my blog and getting them to leave comments. I feel that I’m giving away valuable information but not seeing results or engagement
- Driving traffic to my site and finding my audience – I have a great focus and the numbers are improving but aren’t where I would like them to be.
- I feel like my content is just as good as the “big” bloggers, but I can’t get my content noticed and circulated.
- I want to grow my blog’s audience, but all the advice out there seems super abstract and vague. Sometimes I just want someone to tell me what I have to do.
Any of those statements sound familiar? They are actual, copy-and-pasted comments from a recent survey I did. And there are pleeeenty more just like them. Basically, if you’re a blogger looking to grow your audience and traffic, then sister, you aren’t alone.
In order to help, I created a 6-day course called The Blog Audience Blueprint, which includes my step-by-step formula for growing your audience and traffic. Oh, and did I mention it’s free?
This ain’t your mama’s e-course. (I’m sure your mama is lovely, by the way). It includes videos, worksheets, and plenty of written text and advice to get you learning and, more importantly, doing.
I’m crazy excited about the release of The Blog Audience Blueprint and I know it is going to be a game changer for anyone who has been working away tirelessly, trying to grow their audience, increase engagement, and create an incredible online platform.
If you’re as excited as I am, you can also share this free course with your peeps on Twitter by clicking here. Thanks for being a stellar human. I hope you love the course!