Today’s guest is Susie Moore, a life coach and author based in New York City. She is the creator of Side Hustle Academy – the side hustle made simple, as well as an advisor to tech start ups. Her work has been featured on the Today show, Forbes, Marie Claire and more!
Now, I met Susie because one of my friends wanted to introduce us, saying that we’d definitely get along. So, when I was in town in New York, Susie and I made plans to hang out. I remember walking into a restaurant, almost as if I was on a blind date, not knowing if we’d actually hit it off. Well hit it off, we did.
We ended up staying and chatting for almost 4 hours, and since then, Susie has become a great friend of mine. She’s the type of person that if you ever get the chance to meet her, she immediately feels like one of your best friends — her charisma and kindness are virtually unmatched.
And beyond her high vibe personality, she’s also a force to be reckoned with as a life coach and business woman. In this interview, you’ll learn more about how Susie manages to be positive and joyful ALL the time, how she’s taken so many risks in her life with grace, how to be more confident, and how to create a profitable side hustle that allows you to live your purpose everyday. Susie even has a free gift for our listeners who want to start a successful side hustle. You can find that here!
Check out the episode below:
In this episode, you’ll hear about things like…
- The self-care ritual that Susie uses to stay happy, positive and vibrant.
- How Susie manages huge decisions (like cross-country moves, a divorce in her 20s, and more) with such grace and ease.
- The #1 thing she sees that holds back many of her life coaching clients from achieving their highest potential.
- How to become more confident (and why confidence is essential to living a great life).
- How and why to stop taking yourself so seriously and get rid of your worries and fears.
- Susie’s advice for anyone with a side hustle and how you can turn your passion into a profitable business (even with a full-time day job!).
Links from the interview:
- Susie’s Website
- Side Hustle Prep School (free gift from Susie!)
- Susie’s Book, What If It Does Work Out?
- Susie on Facebook
- Susie on Instagram
- Susie on LinkedIn
- Susie on Twitter
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen R. Covey
Subscribe and Review…pretty please?
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people (something about iTunes algorithms?). I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode!
Loving the podcast? I encourage you to use the hashtag #PursuitWithPurpose to show our PWP tribe how you live your purpose everyday. Plus, you’ll get to sift through the hashtag to find other business owners who care about community and connectedness over competition and comparison. And I’ll be reposting some of my favorite images and stories, too. 🙂
Thank you for listening!