Hey friends! I’m honored to share that today’s guest is Deepak Chopra, who is a world-renowned spiritual leader, speaker and best-selling author. He’s a total pioneer when it comes to personal transformation and holistic wellbeing, and today he’s coming on to talk about The Law of Attraction and how our thoughts affect our reality (which is SO something I’ve been incorporating into my life more and more).
During the interview, Deepak talks about a few different concepts, and since this stuff fires me up so much, I decided to record a longer-than-usual intro with my own thoughts on the Law of Attraction. I also provide some actionable tools that have helped me become more grounded and less anxious in pursuit of my goals.
Deepak is also going to be sharing about his latest book, Home: Where Everyone Is Welcome, which is a collection of songs and poems inspired by American immigrants. It feels SO relevant right now with the recent discussions about DACA in the US, and I’m honored to talk about something with Deepak that feels so needed right now.
Check out the episode below:
In this episode, you’ll hear about things like…
- How the Law of Attraction affects our lives and the things we’re able to do, feel, and achieve.
- What Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is and how it can rewire your brain for successful thoughts and actions.
- The connection between the sensations we feel in our body and how we feel in our mind (and a simple way to ground your body in order to ground your mind when you’re feeling anxious).
- What to do if you’re anxious – and how you can start reframing your challenges.
- Why Deepak decided now was the right time to create and release his new work about immigrants into the world.
Links from the interview:
- Deepak Chopra’s Website
- Deepak on Facebook
- Deepak on Twitter
- Deepak on YouTube
- Deepak’s Book, Home: Where Everyone Is Welcome
What do you think?
I’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode. Do you follow the Law of Attraction? Do you feel like your thoughts affect the outcomes you can achieve in life? Leave a comment below and let’s chat. 🙂
Here’s how to subscribe + review
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people (something about iTunes algorithms?). I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode.
Loving the podcast? I encourage you to use the hashtag #PursuitWithPurpose to show our PWP tribe how you live your purpose everyday. Plus, you’ll get to sift through the hashtag to find other business owners who care about community and connectedness over competition and comparison. And I’ll be reposting some of my favorite images and stories, too. 🙂
Thank you for listening!