Looking for some new sources of inspiration to ignite your blogging passion and guide you in the right direction? Today, I’m sharing 10 popular (and highly rated) books about blogging, creativity, and earning a living online that every aspiring blogger should add to their arsenal.
Click through for the full list of suggestions.
Each of these books covers an important aspect of creating a blog you (and others) love, such as feeling confident in your creative work, earning a profit, and planning your editorial calendar. I selected these books because they’re highly rated, written by bloggers who are already doin’ it big, or because I read and loved them myself! I hope they help you on your blogging journey. 🙂
- Blog, Inc.: Blogging for Passion, Profit, and to Create Community
- Creative Confidence: Unleashing the Creative Potential Within Us All
- Manage Your Day-to-Day: Build Your Routine, Find Your Focus, and Sharpen Your Creative Mind
- A Beautiful Mess Photo Idea Book
- Make it Happen: Surrender Your Fear. Take the Leap. Live On Purpose.
- The Desire Map: A Guide to Creating Goals with Soul
- 365 Blog Topic Ideas: For The Lifestyle Blogger Who Has Nothing to Write About
- EPIC BLOG: One-Year Editorial Planner
- The Badass Blog Planner: Your guide to defining your purpose, creating clarity, and building a year of killer content