If there was one word to describe you it would be: Createabitionate (Creative, Ambitious, Passionate). 😉
But, if there was one word to describe your current job, it would be: Boring.
Whether you just need to add something new to your life, or you straight up can’t stand waking up on any morning that doesn’t begin with the letter ‘S’ — you’re in the right place.
Since you’re here right now, something tells me that you’re full of an entrepreneurial spirit, a positive mindset, and damn good ideas.
But maybe you…
- Have no clue what kind of product to create or how to market it.
- Need help growing your list and attracting an engaged tribe of raving fans.
- Feel isolated. You wish more people could relate to what you’re trying to do. (Your friends are supportive, but don’t quite “get it”).
No matter where you are in your online business journey you want your biz to have a BIGGER impact.
You want to use your creative juices towards something that matters, both to you and the world.
You’re READY take your business to that next level and maybe even quit your day job.
But you just don’t know how to make that a reality. You feel stuck.
Trust me my friend, I’ve totally been there.
Now, around these parts, I have a few core beliefs…
- I believe you have the inherent, baby I was born with this power to build an online business that creates a profit, brings you joy, and changes people’s lives. Trust me. I’ll show you how to do it.
- I believe you have a Big Fat Goal you’ve kept hidden in the back of your mind for far too long. I’m here to help you bring it to life in an unstoppable way.
- I believe you deserve happiness, respect, and love. And I’m determined to give you the tools to create those feelings in every crevice and cranny of your existence.
- If I’m being honest, I also believe that iced almond milk lattes and puppy cuddles can cure almost any bad day. #SoSueMe
The gist is this: you’ve got something important to do, sell, or say…and I’m here to help you do that like the friggin’ rockstar you are.
Yo! My name is Melyssa Griffin and I am OBSESSED with teaching online entrepreneurs and bloggers how to make their passions profitable (and popular)!
How did this become my life?
Well, in 2013, I was working as an expat in Tokyo, Japan. Living abroad was a beautiful adventure, but teaching English often left me feeling underutilized, under-paid, and creatively stifled. I was alone, I was isolated, and truly, I was miserable.
Cue the tiny violins.
So, I started my blog (formally called The Nectar Collective) as a simple creative outlet, in hopes of starting an online community. I had no ambitions of making it my full-time job. Heck, I wasn’t even aware it COULD be my full-time job.
But my blog rapidly became my after-work obsession.
Between my strong passion and ridiculous commitment to trying new strategies and ideas, my site took off. Eventually I launched a graphic design studio through my blog, and three months later, I was doing it full time.
I quit my job as a classroom teacher, moved back to California, and hustled my blog and graphic design business nonstop, earning that coveted “six figures” during my second year in biz (and this is coming from someone with NO business experience previously).
Since then, my graphic design business has closed up shop because I’ve moved on to online education — teaching aspiring entrepreneurs how to start and grow their own business.
And soon after…my business EXPLODED.
Within three years of launching my hobby blog, I was earning $1 million dollars per year through my blog and e-courses (I like to be transparent about money — you can check out my Income Reports here).
And now I want to help you build your own, profitable online business, too.
Through online courses, free webinars, a Facebook community, and more, I’ve helped over 100,000 brilliant, creative, hustlers LIKE YOU, stand out online.
If you’re interested, I specialize in topics like list-building, online course creation, webinars, and Pinterest marketing.
Before I go, I want to invite your to join my email list community. By signing up (it’s free), you’ll get access to my Digital Resource Library with 20+ free downloads, like worksheets, e-books, nifty spreadsheet templates, and more.
You’ll also get invitations to any free, live workshops I host online (they’re pretty sweet).
Click the button below to sign up.
And hey, thanks for being here. I genuinely appreciate it…and you.