Tune In to the Episode: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher
Are you interested in the “spirituality thing” but not quite sure where to start?
The spiritual space can feel intimidating, especially if you are just beginning to dip your toes in. There also tends to be a lot of misconstrued narratives surrounding meditation and spirituality in general.
In this episode spiritual guide, meditation teacher, transformational speaker, and international best-selling author, Sah D’Simone, shares what spirituality can look like for you and the power this practice can have. You’ll hear his tips and tricks to help you liberate your mind, including what it means to forgive, how being vulnerable can empower you, how to live more sustainably, and what it takes to tap into your most creative space.
“Tune into your curiosity. Your curiosity is leading you in the direction of your liberation.” – Sah D’Simone
Listen to the episode below:
This episode discusses topics like…
- What forgiveness really means, plus why it’s such a powerful tool that we all can use.
- The personal values Sah set that liberated his mind.
- How he has used vulnerability to empower himself in his daily life.
- What’s lacking in the mainstream narrative about meditation.
- Why Sah says that empathy is a gateway to compassion, and how he practices mediation differently than others.
- The concept of “raging positivity”.
- How we can each lock into the silence to live a life of sustainability.
- The way to start tapping into one of the most creative states that you’ve ever experienced.
Links from the episode:
How to subscribe + review:
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released?
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to the iTunes algorithm and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people. I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode.
Share on social?
Did this episode help you expand what’s possible for your life or business? Do you think your social media followers may learn something, too? I’d be forever grateful if you shared it on social media. 🙂 If you do, tag @melyssa_griffin so I can repost you! Woohoo!
I’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode.
How do you practice meditation?
Thank you SO much for being here, sweet friend. I’m honored to walk this journey with you. See you in the next episode!