Did we just become best friends? YUP.
As we ramp up for the new year, I keep coming back to one thing I need more of in 2016: collaborative support. I currently work with one fabulous assistant, but I’m looking to add a new savvy soul to the mix. 🙂 This time, I’m looking for someone who specifically lives in/near Los Angeles, who can help me live and in-person! For reference, our meetings will take place in the Los Feliz/Silver Lake area, so you must be willing to make it there.
You will likely be a Jacquelyn of All Trades, with a focus on creative activities, managing systems and schedules, and strategic content planning.
This is a paid assistant position and I’m looking for 25-40 hours of in-person help per month — likely one or two days per week. You must be available for 1-2 mornings/afternoons during the week. I’m also looking for someone who is willing and able to stick around long-term. This could become a full-time position in the future. So, ideally, I am looking for someone who is interested in that possibility.
Your duties may include…
- Being an idea bouncing board and strategizer.
- Working with me to create and implement systems and manage projects and schedules.
- Designing graphics in Photoshop and/or worksheets in InDesign.
- Content planning for social media, blog posts, videos, etc.
- Creating LeadPages templates for webinars, opt-in forms, etc.
- Lightly editing and uploading videos.
- Potentially assisting with in-person workshops.
You consider yourself…
- Upbeat, friendly, and optimistic.
- Creative and independent. You’re a forward, out-of-the-box thinker with unique ideas who appreciates good branding and design.
- Organized. You LOVE creating structured systems to accomplish goals effectively and stay on track.
- Punctual and efficient. You were that kid who turned their assignments in early. 😉
- A great communicator. You make sure that we are always on the same page and you’re not afraid to ask questions. You also don’t mind being told what to do. I don’t plan to boss you around by any means, but I need someone who is cool with taking and following orders.
Are we a match made in biz heaven? Then fill out the application here.
Application responses are due by Sunday, January 10th at 5pm PST.
If you’re selected for an interview, you will be contacted by Friday, January 15th to set up a time to chat over Skype. If I don’t contact you by the 15th, it probably wasn’t the best fit, but I likely still think you are stellar human being. 🙂
So excited to work with one of you in 2016!