When I first met Natalie MacNeil, we were getting together for a trendy brunch at a cute cafe in Los Angeles. I remember many things about her presence. She was kind, warm, curious, and insightful. And despite her sweet exterior, she was in the midst of the biggest transition of her entire life.
See, barely a year ago, Natalie uprooted her life in Canada. Ended a more-than-decade-old relationship. And moved two businesses to California. She says that her life felt out of alignment — that she knew she needed to change it all if she was going to keep growing as a person and entrepreneur.
She also began to find joy in things beyond her business, and opened herself up to an entire world of “playing” and relaxation that she never had before (Natalie used to be a workaholic — can you totally relate or what?).
I’m so excited to share this interview with you all. As you’ll see from the way Natalie speaks, she is busting through the seams with wisdom and love.
Check out the episode below:
Click here to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes so you’re notified of new episodes. 🙂
In this episode, you’ll hear about things like…
- A huge shift that’s been happening in Natalie’s life lately, which all started with an international move and a major break-up (and why she decided to change EVERYTHING).
- A beautiful question Natalie asks herself to make sure she’s still on the right path in her life.
- What Natalie has learned from taking a step back from her business and “playing” more in her life. (Serious wisdom here, y’all).
- Natalie’s Superhuman Entrepreneur series, all about how to have better health even while growing a business.
- Natalie’s beautiful advice (and an awesome story) on how all entrepreneurs can add more meaning to their lives.
Links from the interview:
Subscribe and Review…pretty please?
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people (something about iTunes algorithms?). I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode!
Loving the podcast? I encourage you to use the hashtag #PursuitWithPurpose to show our PWP tribe how you live your purpose everyday. Plus, you’ll get to sift through the hashtag to find other business owners who care about community and connectedness over competition and comparison. And I’ll be reposting some of my favorite images and stories, too. 🙂
Thank you for listening!