Have you ever felt overwhelmed with how much information you need to learn? Or have you ever felt unfocused and distracted in trying to achieve your goals? Are you tired and unmotivated because of the limiting beliefs you play on repeat?
If you’re nodding in agreement or raising your hand, don’t worry. Jim Kwik is about to change all of that, and he’s going to teach you a new way to live your life. A widely recognized expert on brain performance, accelerated learning, speed reading, and memory improvement, Jim is the founder of Kwik Learning, and he can literally teach you how to learn so that you operate at your full power every single day.
I met Jim through a business mastermind we’re both part of and was quickly drawn to his vulnerability, humility, and kindness. He’s also an incredible speaker and teacher — when he gets on stage (or on a podcast!), you can tell that he’s ON. He is seriously good at what he does.
As you’ll learn in our interview, Jim grew up with learning challenges of his own. Rather than allowing these challenges to hold him back, he was propelled to find a better way to live and to teach other people how to do the same.
This interview is going to fascinate, inspire and teach you how to live your best life, by creating your best brain.
By the way, Jim and I are hosting a free workshop online to expand on some of the concepts you’ll learn about in this episode. If you’d like to register, just click here! The workshop is on September 19th at 11am PST.
Check out the episode below:
In this episode, you’ll hear about things like…
- The daily habits and routines Jim recommends to access your full potential.
- The incredible way negative self-talk affects your brain’s performance.
- Jim’s perspective on education, and how schools teach students what to learn, but not how to learn (and why it’s just as important to find better ways to learn).
- The one skill we need to master (and why it’s absolutely required in the 21st century).
- What we should (and shouldn’t) eat for optimal brain health.
- Why Jim brushes his teeth with his opposite hand (and how this seemingly simple task affects the brain).
And as promised, here are the 10 keys for optimal brain health, too!
- Good Brain Diet
- Killing “ANTs” (automatic negative thoughts)
- Brain Nutrients
- Positive Peer Group
- Clean Environment
- Brain Protection
- New Learnings
- Stress Management
Want to learn more about each of these keys to health + discover constructive, actionable ways to reduce your overwhelm and accomplish more in less time?
Well, Jim and I are teaching a free workshop (online!) on September 19th, all about how to do all of the above. Jim is an international speaker who has worked with celebrities, billionaires, former presidents, and more. And I can attest to the fact that Jim is an incredibly knowledgeable and engaging speaker. You do NOT want to miss this workshop!
Links from the interview:
- Jim’s Website, Kwik Learning
- Jim’s Podcast, Kwik Brain
- Jim on Facebook
- Jim on Instagram
- Jim on Twitter
- Think and Grow Rich, by Napolean Hill
- The Power of Positive Thinking, by Norman Vincent Peale
- Psycho-Cybernetics, by Maxwell Maltz
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen R. Covey
Subscribe and Review!
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people (something about iTunes algorithms?). I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode!
Loving the podcast? I encourage you to use the hashtag #PursuitWithPurpose to show our PWP tribe how you live your purpose everyday. Plus, you’ll get to sift through the hashtag to find other business owners who care about community and connectedness over competition and comparison. And I’ll be reposting some of my favorite images and stories, too. 🙂
Thank you for listening!