Are you ready to expand your life, propel yourself to new experiences, and start a profitable side hustle in less than a month?
Well, you are going to LOVE everything that New York Times bestselling author and entrepreneur Chris Guillebeau shares in this fun and enlightening conversation.
I’m not gonna lie, Chris is a pretty fascinating guy. He succeeded in traveling to every single country before his 35th birthday, annnd he even hosts a wildly popular conference for thousands of people while still balancing his energy as an introvert. (You might have heard of it, it’s called World Domination Summit!)
I think you’ll agree after tuning in — Chris is the type of instant friend who inspires you to do and become more and to chase your dreams, no matter how lofty or far-fetched they might seem.
Not to mention, he just released a brand new book called Side Hustle: From Idea to Income In 27 Days. In this interview, Chris is breaking down some of his best side hustle strategies to help you create more income in your life. Yes, even if you have a full-time job. (Spoiler: My boyfriend is reading the book right now and LOVES it.)
Check out the episode below:
In this episode, you’ll hear about things like…
- The real reasons Chris set out to travel the world (and visit every single country), plus the powerful shifts he experienced during the process.
- Chris’s top strategies for introverts, and why being an introvert is not a weakness that you need to overcome, but a strength that builds deep connection.
- Why Chris felt that now was the right time to release a book about side hustles.
- What you should do instead of following your passion.
- How to create a profitable side hustle, along with a few key questions to ask yourself before you start…
Some Questions I ask Chris…
1. After visiting every country in the world, what were some of the core messages that stood out to you or were the biggest paradigm shifts you had?
2. What are some examples of unique side hustles you’ve seen people create?
3. Do you have any tips for someone who feels completely unhappy in their day job and is working on a side hustle, hoping for it to one day be their full-time gig? How can they stay sane at work while they’re hustling on the side?
Links from the interview:
- Side Hustle School
- Chris’s Books
- Chris on Facebook
- Chris on Instagram
- Chris on Twitter
- World Domination Summit
What do you think?
I’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode. Are you currently balancing a 9-5 with a side hustle?
Here’s how to subscribe + review
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people (something about iTunes algorithms?). I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode.
Loving the podcast? I encourage you to use the hashtag #PursuitWithPurpose to show our PWP tribe how you live your purpose everyday. Plus, you’ll get to sift through the hashtag to find other business owners who care about community and connectedness over competition and comparison. And I’ll be reposting some of my favorite images and stories, too. 🙂
Thank you for listening!