Are you crazy about planners and organization, too? Good. You’re in the right spot. Today I’m sharing a few of the best planners for 2015, both because of their gorgeous covers and because of the way they’re laid out inside. There’s also a planner for every price point, so not to worry if cost is an issue. 🙂 I think you’ll love these options!
1. Danielle LaPorte’s Desire Map Day Planner // $34: First of all, I just love Danielle LaPorte’s philosophy, so the fact that she makes a planner is pretty exciting to me! I’ve heard great things about it already and would love to check it out for myself one day. The interior of the planner combines daily to-dos with action-based goals to help you feel great. It’s a pretty neat concept! Not to mention, I love the simple leather-looking cover.
2. Leonie Dawson’s Create Your Shining Year Planner // $10-25: This isn’t a standard planner — it’s more of a workbook that you should do at the beginning of the year, in order to create goals and action plans for the rest of the year. It’s my third year in a row using Leonie Dawson’s planners and I’m hooked! I love how soul-centered they are and that they get me to form real goals for my life and business. You can also download digital versions right meow! Highly recommend them!
3. Bloom Planner in Mint // $13: In 2014, I used a very similar planner and loved the interior layout. It’s perfect for writing down daily to-do lists and keeping your schedule organized. This one is also very budget friendly!
4. Lilly Pulitzer Agenda // $26: Not going to lie, when I found this one online, I kind of wished I hadn’t already bought a planner for 2015! It’s gorgeous. The inside also has lots of space (and stickers!) for crafting your best year yet.
5. Bloom Planner in Watercolor // $13: This is basically the same thing as #3, but I loved both covers and had to share ’em both! 🙂
6. Kate Spade Polka Dot Agenda // $40: Gah! How cute is this? I also love the inside. It’s the quality and gorgeous design style that you’d expect from Kate Spade.
7. Orange Anthropologie Planner by Poketo // $32: I love Anthropologie and Poketo, so it’s exciting to see them come together. Plus, this planner has that modern rustic feel and the interior is beautifully simple.
8. Whitney English Day Designer // ~$50: Perhaps the planner I’ve heard of and seen most — this beautiful planner seems pretty perfect! The interior pages are organized for ass-kicking and soul-quenching. Who wouldn’t love that? Their website says they’re currently restocking their planners, so I’m not sure of the exact price, but they should be back up by January 6th. 🙂